Hey, Its 2012. Holidays are approaching.
Well, a little from the previous post. She came and had a talk with me.
Realized that we had mistaken(slightly) of each other, yet I couldn't overcome it.
Scars left when wounds recover, especially those bleed seriously.
The wound was pasted with plaster nicely then got a nice punch. It starts to bleed again.
How could a person says others immature while that person acts like one of it?
Yea, I'm one of it either, right...
The ugly me for couldn't forgive. It takes time for me to get use of everything.
I changed? maybe.
Starts the year with complain. Not a good start huh.
Lets look at the other point, complain because I care.
Just to console myself? yea, but that is the fact too.
Back to the topic.
Holidays coming. Chinese New Year coming^^
I miss my darling wives. Those time we hang out with skirts (still not comfort with skirt..xp)
Those time we do ridiculous stuff at that innocent age (we are still young =] )
We organized events, discussed, complaint and enjoyed.
Wish to see you all again this new year. Although we just din see each other for 3 months, but in future we might not seeing each others in months, maybe years....
Anyway, holidays = exam coming
Been a bit slacking for this sem. still, I will do my best.
To the person who always think himself forever alone: sorry for making you emo all the time xp
No comments:
Post a Comment