What I have been done for this whole year?
I went for part time job, as a cashier, as a teacher.
I went High school experience Form 6 life for about a month, had a suffering orientation week.
I went to MMU just for orientation week and that was super awesome one.
I came to Matriculation college and have had my studies for around 6 months here.
From the start, suffering from home-sick, catching of syllabus, mix up with new friends...
There were a lot of complains. But now, also memories.
Its the first time and experienced cupid's wrong shot of arrow
Its the first time have fun until midnight
Its the first time din sleep until the morning just to wait for sunrise but end up didn't see anything
Its the first time be the emcee for an event
Its the first time standing in front of almost hundreds, guiding them chemistry
Its the first time that stay away from home that longer than a week....
Damn, I sacrifice so much first time....But its valuable =)
Its the end of the year, have a sum up? no, that's too much to do so.
But there is a thing that I want to share, cause it is troubling and hurting me.
This happened yesterday. I wished it wasn't real. But there were evidence, its hard for me to convince myself that no such thing happened...
We went for celebration for buddy's birthday. We had lunch, karaoke and went to buy our stuff.
Just before we were going back, I needed to buy slippers for a friend that her's spoil. I asked them to wait awhile for me to search for slippers,then I went to the second floor of the mart.
After around 10 minutes, I came down and we went back. When we were back to the guard house, she just said "bye" and rushed back to her dorm.
Couldn't just wait for awhile? just awhile for others to scan their card and walk in together?
And what I heard from others were that, when I was buying the slippers, she told them that since they had brought their stuff, why don't go back first.
Ouch, this is the thing that hurts the most...
She willing to left me alone behind...
Its not that I couldn't go back alone, but...
Yes, I admit that sometimes I work things out slow, but that particular moment, I had already speed up and I was choosing the slippers with my shaking hands. Besides, what she rushed for? Appointment? class or discussion?
I don't want to lose a friend. I never want to quarrel with anyone (well,I didn't quarrel with her).
But what she did is stabbing a knife in the heart once and once again...
Did I do anything that offended you? I shall say that you did a lot that kills my nerve yet those could be nothing, but NOT THIS.
I don't need your apology, I just want you to realize and figure why. Face it, not run away from it...
I deleted your message after storing them in my phone for 3 months. May our past be the best memories. Thanks for being my first bf and let me know what should love be
...........
Last but not least,
New Year Wish to my parents and brother
to all my darlings : Khim, Han, Jing,Gee, Huey
to all my buddies : jiamin, jiashin, meiwah, meiling, ziying and huisin
to everyone!
Happy New Year, wish you a wonderful and amazing year, healthy and happy always^^
p/s: oh yea, there is something for someone in particular, don't always think that you are forever alone, you have your friends and me, we will be by your side, chill =)
No comments:
Post a Comment