Been visiting relatives house during the whole new year...until I DINT HAVE MY OWN TIME!!!
(that's the ish part)
At least, I was able to meet up with ah han before she goes to aussie.
certain parts of her has changed, more mature? yea, can definitely say so.
suddenly feels like, we are getting old...haha~
We went Aeon, we shared our stories.
All the best in everything, zhi han.^^
about mid term...well,since I din study much during holidays(could say that I din revise anything at all xp, just take one day to do maths~)
so, its a bit rush for me to memorize all of them. I managed to look though everything before exam, yet, except of physic others I am not really worry about it. haha. say out loud :
"Matrix examination is a piece of cake. you will still get an A even you don't study at all."
who says this? The statement is a big big FALSE~ =3=
okay, left a few months here. anyone count down? should be less than 100 days...wakkakakkakakakak
I am delighted..hehe~
gtg, confusing...
No comments:
Post a Comment