Thursday, July 7, 2011

RandoM

I have been in matriculation for a month...

Well, now I just have one roommate. Should I be happy?? or I should hope for newcomers??
There were four of us at first. But, one went home and go for form 6 due to homesick. The other went Penang Matrix. Aiks...hope that I won't be alone in the end...

Its a nice week with no replacement class and no outing =)
I can wake up late...enjoy my day in front of my desk eat eat eat
haha...its "weekend"~

oh yea...something reminds me about yesterday.
OMG....that was so embarassing...
I was walking and sms with my friend and dramatically..I knock my head on the signboard and fell...
ish....I thought I was short enough to pass through...who knows I were much more taller than I thought...LOL
speechless....this proofs that I m tall. haha

4 more weeks to go for exams and 6 more weeks to go for holidayz^^

study and play...I must enjoy my life!!!

=letting go moving on=

No comments:

Post a Comment