Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Holidayz!!!!!!

Haha....based on the title, the objective of this post is to spread the news which made me so excited at these few days xD

OH YEA OH YEA~~~~
Have u ever seen a person desperately, eagerly waiting for holidayz even though the holidayz are month to go??

That's me~~!!!!

I'm having serious home sick...I want to meet my friends up, miss my bed, miss my mom's cook.....
I think I will be phobia to chicken rice when I m back at my hometown, as I m having chicken rice for every dinner here...LOL...

anyway, a long holidayz~~~ I might be going high school to meet those fellow friends^^ Peeps!!!I miss u all so so so so much!!!!!

I want to do this and this and that!!!!!

But before that,I need to catch up everything here!!!! MUST BE STRONG and NEVER GIVE UP.....
I don't want to be beaten by them

MUST BE COOL and HEALTHY......
Food food.....I need balanced diet...

MUST.......SMILE ALWAYS =)
Start the day with a broad smile on my face, I m kind and gentle, young and friendly~ eww so fake xD

Take a deep breathe. Here I come holidayz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment