Everyone is studying hard...like always. They lock themselves in the room, eating books and encyclopedia~~~
Facebook is blocked!!!! maybe due to exam??
Well, I m stress though I manage to put myself intermediate between stress and relax. haha
How nice if I am able to get 4.0 ~~ISH!!! I MUST GET 4.0!!!
No procrastinating this time^^ I m hardworking.....just scare I might forget certain points and lose marks, that will be a waste. and
It will be a without-watch exam this time. Why I forget to bring my watch T.T
Hope I could finish my papers on time, finger cross!!!! >.<
There is a thing that makes me delight among the stress^^
HOLIDAYS~
yea, yea yea~ I kept on dreaming of my hometown these few days^^
ah~ home sweet home~ I am coming back!!
I miss you, are you too?
oh, next week they will start to fast. I might fast with them too~ it depends~ hahahaha
but not during the exam week, I will desperately need food at that particular period. xD
What are you busying? even your one-day leave? not even a call or message from you. I m not happy for these. Did you aware about that?
Daddy, mummy, gor gor~ hope to see u all soon~~ please do recognise me even though I m getting round-er now~hey hey~ lots of energy need to be used here, you know??
I m in lost. What should I do to maintain everything well?
Hope we aren't started like those stupid reasons in dramas
Exams....CONQUER YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment