Hey peeps, guys, stalkers, fellow friends
How's everyone? I'm suffering home sick at these place--Kedah.
Let's begin from where the story starts......
The first jump...
After the long so-called holidayz (which doesnt look like holidays for me x] ), I entered form 6.
I were suffering the orientation week like others, yet enjoying the moment we had games and fun.
Attended two weeks of classes, met a lot of friends, and a nice buddy (his name : Hown~).
Form 6 is fun, yet its studies are considered as....hard for me??maybe its just because I'm lazy to study for pengajian am xp..It might be due to I couldn't adapt to that place, which the probability is 1/infinity~ haha
Anyway, after three weeks in form 6.......
The second jump...
I went to MMU orientation, thought I would start my uni life there. Met nice roommates, coursemates, group members, seniors.....
The orientation week was fun. Although most of the time were having talks and briefs, yet the moment the MC stood on the stage. COOL...I could say that he was the best MC =]
I met international friends, friends from others country, states, areas....
I remembered how the DM punished us by singing the song again and again and again...
I won't forget the excitement of the freshies night and the tears on the last night.
I miss MMU, I will be back, therefore I must stay strong^^
Here goes the third jump...
The Sunday before I were going back MMU, I found that I got the enrolment to matrix.
The first thought was "WOW", the second was "Oh no"
It was what I pleased for before and after I were in form 6. But it didn't cross my mind when I was in MMU.
Due to financial issues, I packed my things and head to Kedah Matriculation.
Its the first time, I could not adapt a place within a week.
Its the first time, I have to survive with spicy food.
Its the first time, I am the "different" in class
But, its not the first, that I make mistakes and act like an average students
Life here is not cool yet...I cant imagine how cool could it goes..
But there is an aim, a target for me...
I MUST GO BACK TO MMU~
haha, there is the only place i can go
anyway, four flat...I will conquer YOU!!!
Is it the end of the story??
No, its just the beginning..
A long year to go, and I need to be recharged, stand up and make my pretty fight~
Chill + good luck to everyone and myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment