Saturday, December 19, 2009

keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding~

I was helping my mom on cooking yesterday.

My parents had fetched me from tuition lately cause they went shopping for those shortage daily products. I had waited for them in front Delta about 20 minutes = = Its not the worst record, been waiting them for 1hr 30 min before...

After we reached home, I started to place all the things at their own place, then I cooked rice~
lalalalalala...lalalallalala....
 When I started cutting the ginger...."pa ka"!! O___o
so nice~ no feeling at all, but some red liquid flowing out = =

It was the second time I chop on my own finger when I was using knife...
since I din feel anything, so I had finished all the works before I bandaged my sweet longie middle finger. Dont get shocked, I really got cut on my middle finger~ see o0o~ lala....
okay, sorry I know its rude but its nice having prank on others~ weeeeeeee

I tot the cut is not deep so I don need to plaster for so long. Mana tau my lala finger started to pain when I washed my hands this morning =.=
Looks like I have to take care myself, cause I m having duty tomorrow O.o
I don wanna get cross infection, tats not good    q[>o<]p

Lastly, holidays are going to end. Schools are going to reopen, take care of yourself everyone. Don miss ur class on the first day of new semester ( U can miss Shalala class if u dare, I ll support u ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment