Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dec 20

In the early of the morning~the clock's ring woke me up=0=
Lets see how early is it.......

1. my duty starts at 7am
2. it rings at.....5am
3. depart from my house at 6am
4. wait at HQ at 6.15am

See how early m I =0=

Zi Xin reached at 6.45am and Eng Seng....depart from his house at 7am....Lol~

This is not the worst...

Its so good tat our cutest SQ & WH din give a clear information about tat duty. I had been calling WH for two days and her dearest kakak used her dearest voice answered my phone for all of the times. See how lucky m I tat I can hear such "kawaii" sound in this world. Eng Seng said tat her kakak answered him "Dia bel-lum pull-larng ni~" O_______o Wat a sexy voice....and all our goosebumps drop.

This is still not the worst, just worse than...

The worst is~

My hands got frostbite =0=

I wonder they were enjoying the cool feel or really in pain....(They were in pain at first for sure @.@) Me, Eng Seng and Zi Xin~ we were so kesian =,= holding the ice for so long~ yea, the treatment is just 10 min ice-ing but there were a lots of case in one shot...three casualties mean 30 min ice hold O______o.....lala?? hey, we were frozen man!! Cant u hold the ice for yourself??

Btw, we are not doctor or magician..(I almost fail my bio ^^ happy to hear tat?? So, if u still think tat I m a doctor...go on~ dont blame on me if your leg is not getting better =,=) I cant "blink" your leg with a wand and pain will go =,= and I cant give medicine...YES!! There is no medicine in tat box, u can only find expired yellow solution and looks disgusting diluted counter pain (walao, the counter pain is liquid form....but after that it turns solid...LoL...how lucky tat I use it with gauze=,= my fingers are saved)

I m so lazy to recall what had happened tat day~
I think tats all for this title~
lala

Lastly, I m in lala statement~ but don lala bec, cause lala is mine~ lala!!

No comments:

Post a Comment