Monday, December 14, 2009

Dec 13

Oh my gawd...Oh my gawd...
My muscles are so pain.They cramp, they hurt, they are ringing alertly~
lalala...

Curious what happened to me??

Well, actually I went house cleaning. >.<
Kept moving the ladder which are two times higher than me.
Carrying pails full of water, climbing up and down wiping the walls~
Been doing these chores for one week T T


 This place used to be my Disney cartoons time ^^


My wonderful network place, arh~ miss those times -,-


After work out for the whole day, my bottle was empty.
I had been dried for three hours, how good it is = =
After finished all the chores, waiting for dad to fetch us after "threw" brother at his friend's house ^^
I was so bored....So I kept writing and drawing nonsense = =
I am CHILDISH~ and I like it ^^

(in mandarin)
No computer. No handphone, No newspapers
Water also empty...


(mandarin too)
I want to go out having fun!
I want to watch movies!
I miss......


U guys ^^


Going to be a Form 5 senior soon = =
I am still young, dude!! although I am F5...

Aiks...After dad came back, he took his stamps' album.
And we found this...


 
Guess how much is it??
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Actually its just Rm0.01, in 1941
^^

I found my diamond too~

see how real is it ^^
fake??!! No, its real!!!
But not mine, is my dad's...



stamp larh ^^
nice lea
spot this cause it had a big diamond in it
haha ~

Thats all, I took a lot ss picture too, while waiting mom.
Wont post larh, don worry~


No comments:

Post a Comment