I went Fraser Hill at Pahang
I m so lazy to type....the following are photos taken..u will found more plants than human xD
Brother reading Percy Jackson~
way up to Fraser Hill
wind blow blow blow~
here come plants~
(I like this very much^^ cause it is bluey~ )
My family = )
do I look confuse??
I m aiming!!!
There it goes, and another shot!!
(I just get two arrows near the red circle..
others fly away which make the person in-charge collect the arrows difficultly
opps sorry!! I done some purposely..haha!!)
Horse riding after archery~
off to go~ it is shaky up there~ TwT
tat guy walk too fast which makes me feel scary on the horse
anyway~
its cute xD
Behind me is the golf field
I m pi-heng-ing^^
ready.....
ready!!!!!!! caught tis picture~
the two flower-thieves >c<
pass by this before we went down Fraser Hill
After two day one night trip
I m kinda tired
been sms-ing v han han about our cny outing xD
-
-
-
-
Tats all for my family trip~
-
-
-
-
representing the picture of those day>v<
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I m really childish~ ish!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment