I have been thinking a lot to type this post, i wondered what should I post and what should I write...
100 posts... pieces memories of a year... we never knew our future and never knew what we are facing the next day...
..::.. ..::.. ..::..
did I mentioned about competition?? Well, we got two silvers and got an overall champion accidentally. Going national?? its still a mystery for us....I know its a good chance, we may never get this opportunity in future. But, with any of us absence in the team....sorry....I cant make it...
I m scared of listening peoples' question..."Are u all going national??"
I DONT KNOW.............please don ask...........this Q makes me headache, just feel like running away from the Q.......so please...don ask any of us...
..::.. ..::.. ..::..
I enjoyed our DCC~ yet..there are still something make me sad...
The same feeling still surround the only part...
I tried to forget about it....I tried to involve with others...
yet....tat strong feeling...
it just make me feel worse, make me realize.....I m not an independent person....
I m just a coward, a normal stone hide among the others, running away from chances, and making myself miserable.........in the end, I m still miserable...
I hate myself....
..::.. ..::.. ..::..
you always get the chance I always want
you always get those things I eager to get them
and when you talk about them in front of me....the strong acidic smell of jealous flood in the deepest heart
noticed tat each time when I m walking beside you, your brightness will always cover mine
not only you.....but each of any person beside me can make it....
I m eager of attention....those attention tat u all have.....those chances tat u all get....
tell me my fault, I want to correct them, I want to know why they can make while I cant
I thought...........
..::.. ..::.. ..::..
忙碌让我们减少联络
都好,还是受伤了
也许对你没伤害吧,你还好好的
生活还是得过,再痛也得忍
再不坚强也得装
一切就像历史,过了就没了
记载着,是剩下的痕迹
不痛不痒,却惹人思念
还是想说
si yan mi su
殷 笔
No comments:
Post a Comment