To prevent my lovely blog from being rusted...
To prevent my dearest audiences from getting lesser news about me XP
To....whatever..
I decided!!!!
write something about nothing...= =
Er...sorry~ I don't know what am I talking about now
Just feeling bored yet there are a lot of things need me to do
housework, tuition works, cleaning, blogging(I consider this as one^^)..da da da..
looks less huh...I m sure u will be bored when u start the work for ten seconds (mayb lesser= =v)
Well, to my beloved seniors, I missed ur graduation day..
I know it will be fun watching u all work hardly to perform ur last secondary performance
yet I will be panic when I saw u all crying and I cant do anything
(and I don wan to cry v u all I promised I wont cry anymore since last December, I made it and I don wan to break tat promise)
forgive me pls~ (I know u would^^)
I want to skip tomorrow class...No feeling going to attend any teacher's class
except En.Lim~^^
but mom force me to school cause I don have transport to delta after tat...
...
...
stupiak transport....how good if I have a car...even a lorry I can happy till knock the ceiling
duh....sure I need to wait my brother to get one first...and he haven't had his driving license yet
Oh gawd...then I have to wait wait and wait~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment