I really really wanted to write something optimistic
but, really my mood is really really bad right now..
They always say I din help out anything..
They always complain about me..
Did they ever appreciate that I at least do something??
NEVER!!!!
Who cares??
--Andrew said in fb
yea, really who cares...
who cares how much I did? who cares how hard I try?
who appreciate those so called rubbish and tiny little afford I did???
NO ONE............even myself.....
I dislike the way they talk to me..
I dislike they disagree my hardness
I dislike this kind of feeling..
I hate myself..
I never been good...I m always between worse and the worst...
who m I?? why I m here?? what I m going to do next?? is it worth?? would I being scold again if I did this??
p/s stop that nonsense or else I will be crazy and there will a pay for you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment