Friday, August 3, 2012

O.O =.= ^.^

There is kinda empty here~ anyway~

Out of the blues and complexes...
Watched a few dramas recently. So touched and warm xD

Herm, I don't remember the first drama I watched after I came back from matriculation. Let's just start from the one I remember. Sounds a lot huh, haha.

Korean drama-- You're Beautiful 

Recommend by friends. They kept asking me to watch this.
It's about a girl being asked to disguise as her twin brother who failed his plastic surgery to join the A.N.Jell group before the returning of her twin brother. Romance and heartache to see CN Blue Yonghwa failed his attempts to confess. xD If you love romance, try this.


Korean drama -- Boys before flower

Found this randomly. It's a really long long ago drama. o.O
Love the guy with golden hair, Kim Hyun Joong. Kim Bum not bad too. xp
Super nice to see Kim Bum and Kim So Eun stand together. They look cute together.
Romance drama. F4 rich guys met with a poor girl. The leader of the group fell in love with the girl, changed his behaviour, so on.....
I guess a lot watched this? It's kinda popular during the time it was airing~


Japanese drama-- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Another drama that was found randomly. It is the second among the popularity list.
erm...The story is a bit complicated. Or I shall say my brain is too small to interpret what it is going on. =.=
But there are something, that I never thought before. People will get sick under the rain, so do heart. 
Love can be eternal, especially parents' love. Yet, they may get sick, they have weakness and need encouragement to stand against obstacles in life.
Children seek for guidance and protection. Parents who are also human need support either.
When there come to time, children should give protection to them. 
Maybe its something you knew it long ago, love will get sick. Loving someone without response or pay back, hurt and ache are no longer the issues, it is tire that left inside and discourage yourself to move on.
Anyway, other than that there are many more values like "Get yourself move on than shelter yourself"....figure out then, the drama is little funny.



L for love, L for lies

A reality story with a lot of complicated relationship.
Super like a few sayings : 
When a girl get mad and ask you to go away, don't do so, stay there for her, that is the time they need you. When a girl get mad and scolded you, don't believe those words, they are not real. When they check your stuff, it is because they don't feel secure. When they say they want to have diet, they actually want to hear from you that you love them how they are.....
True and one-sided.
If you love your girl, please take care of them. No play play.


 Japanese drama -- Ghost Friends

I nearly fall asleep when I watched this. Just the beginning part a bit bored for me.
A relationship between ghost and human. 
A girl who can see ghost met with this guy who is a ghost with a touchable body.
I have some personalities same with the girl. I always give up before give any try, always think of failure and makes myself take back from step onwards. I have a lot of interest but not talented.
Of coz, that I learnt something from this drama too.
And it is heart aching. xDD




University enrolment soon.
Cheer up  =J
move on.

Peace G=



No comments:

Post a Comment