Saturday, April 7, 2012

7/4/12

Had USM MUnsyi test this morning, was told to reach the hall 15 minutes earlier. Ended up late due to the clock (should blame yourself). The clock was set 15 minutes faster than the actual time, so...okay, blame myself.
Glad there are officers in charge so I could find my seat. Been so clumsy today...

#I used the wrong stairs and got to the other side of the hall, which later I rushed down and ran around the building to find the stairs at the opposite side. Climbed two levels meanwhile searched my slip and stationary. My 30 cents printed slip looks like fully used tisu paper...ouch..

#Sit in the hall, wanted to fill in the name and identities. Only realize that I should use pencil instead of pen. The clock told 2 minutes left to start the test and only pens could be seen on my table...sigh, turned around to borrow pencil. Appreciate the girl that lent me the pencil without hesitate (actually I hold the pencil straight away when I were asking~xp Thanks and sorry, short of time )

Lucky and Unlucky? whatever it is, I were able to finished 310 questions within 45 minutes. Better achievement than I thought. HAHA. Proud of it. actually, it is just a character test, er something like that. 


***          ***          ***          ***          ***          ***

Ah, held an early birthday party for two pretty ladies--one May baby and another June baby~
Too early for them? Well, everyone celebrated their birthday in Matrix (I mean for the 8 of us lar), and its kinda special to celebrate here (**someone said : since they paid for everyone's birthday....haha inside joke)

Was elected to bring out the cake and light up the candles~
The other friend will cover up by bring them to take picture at the other side.
I had to be quick! I ran to the fridge, looked for the cake (it was hidden at the bottom part, should told me earlier =3= ) set up the candles (first time using lighter,aww~). Good timing, they came back.^^

Then, just like how others celebrate their birthday : sing,eat, take pictures~
Finally I could a group picture after the "hard work". T.T haha


Birthday in matrix, Special?
Maybe its just something special for me. Well, celebrate birthday with whole gang of people (common right?), sneak in their rooms in the middle of the night (couldn't do this if we aren't stay in hostel), receive wishes of 'Happy Birthday'~
err...still not particular enough eh? I shall say, just simply special, that's all.

The best part staying in hostel : when you need help or wanna borrow something, knock on their doors *puff*~mission complete~
overnight at friends' room, pillow talk, stay up and have instant noodles at 4am in the morning, played basketball with unfair rules...I will definitely miss this^^

Convocation is near, though we will just get a cert and a free meal. It has become a ceremony to say goodbye to fellow friends, dearest teachers and this one-year-only home.

"Lets go home with a smile yea, don't cry. We might just bounce with each other in future. Say 'Hi' to me even if you forget my name. =)"

ps couples everywhere, a pinkish ending for their matrix life~hehe
Please concentrate in revision, get rid of entertainment, shhuu shuu~

No comments:

Post a Comment