I planned to have a nice, energetic, educational holidays~
And my plan burst like bubbles always pop.
Still, I manage to accomplish a few tasks which are much more efficient than I thought *clap clap*
What are they? er....I will get a big "cheh" from you all, so just let it be~lala
A two weeks -one day holiday, its long enough for me to rest and rot
people went for vacation, outing, gathering~~
while I am lying on my lovely sofa like a dead cockroach
why cockroach? I were granted the title "cockroach" two years ago by khim. The reason is...
"lipas chiew, sounds nice and they match wart~"
After that, I become the nice-looking lipas all over the world xD
But no need to spare the life of cockroaches, they are my competitors...hahaha (erhem, I am scare of them too..) Spray sheltocks on them,not me
MUET test will be held on 19 Nov
Look what am I doing now, slacking at home,reading novel novel novel....
okay, I am addicted to novels. I have no time to read them later, and certain sites are blocked (this is the most ISH)
Herm, I shall start reading articles huh. See first lar
Jasmine bought a punjabi suit^^
I was thinking about buying myself one too. Well, we don't usually wear these kind of clothes except for performance or maybe celebrations. Since we have the opportunity to wear it to "school" and not wasting it, why not try out? haha crazy thought? no no, its fun^^
Maybe Saree next time? That need to show my cute chubby tummy =3=!! better don't, I will hide them xp
One thing is that I don't look good in punjabi suit. I look like.....my previous moral teacher??? hahhahahha
Gotta keep my body shape... see first lar
Novel time, ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment