Driving Test
A sampat day. Me, ah gan and pig huey went for undang test together. ah gan finished the whole book, I had done the CD's for several times, pig huey finished the whole book.
That morning, we sat in the car and Mr.Lee (the person in-charge of our driving thingy) kept asking, spot question and remind us. Haha, looks fun, feels like going for SPM.
We waited just for a few minutes to take photos and register. OMG, the woman is so garang...we all talk to her with a kia-kia face xD I thought workers at counter should always serve with a smile on their face???
ah gan got his number--007
mine was --008
pig huey --009
then we went in for exam...
we took around 25-30minutes to finish it...maybe lesser.
I m the first who came out and got the lowest mark...BUT I DOUBLE CHECK MY ANSWER
There shouldn't be any wrong (I guess xp)
it okay, at least I passed..haha
then ah gan said, lets sms ah khim, dont use his phone
so pig huey picked out her phone and he typed something sounds like this:
"haha buffalo,amali amali amali amali.... we all together, u listen amali alone,eat choco until u fat, lalalalala"
ah gan said:"dont type my name,dont let her know is me, type 'by nyee huey'"
huey:"this is my phone and I type 'by myself'?? funny lo"
hahahaha, LMAO...ah gan, pig huey also can boom u jor lo!!!
in the end, ah khim can recognise ah gan, coz he is the ONLY ONE who can khim khim "bufflalo"~
Refresher Course
Herm, anything funny for this day??
the most unforgetable is the crowd when my group was doing case.
Well, since we have 10 of us, so we grouped like this:
- zh, thuan song, chunhan, rachel, yj
-ah gan, khim, me, huey, tenghan
then jia jun, as a crowd, as a family member...so un-calm..
I m not very sure what happen, the thing tat make me burst out laughing is "my ah ma's red panty"
LOL!!! what her red panty relate to the case???
haha, as the situation was a bit uncontrol....so I just cincai finish the job...
who cares what I had done??? no one see what we were doing~
they just focus on jia jun I guess. anyway, its something good too^^ cause I m not that nervous with him distract everyone attention xDD
I like that day... It is feel like having activity, we are junior again
listen to lesson, obey instruction
laughing with jokes among friends..
I love that moment...It really feel like a BIG BIG family ^^
Hey, know some of u guys are going to school, and waiting school to be started.
Dont forget me. dont forget us....
come back as often.....to see us ^^
will miss u all
Good luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment