Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Results

ah...I improved, maintain and also dropped.

Bio paper is a totally "no hope" for me. ToT I just slightly gone through the tips than read them clearly. eh, never mind~ at least I could PASSED my bio paper...muahahahha..I m optimistic.

Let see the other two science subs. 1 A, 1 A-. I thought I could improve more in chemist and get an A. Too bad. Who asked me to do those really-beh-tahan careless mistakes in paper 2 (just like Add Maths)!!! The happy thing is I didn't follow the tips for these two subjects!! HAHAHA~ glad that I didn't follow the tips. Not because the tips were not accurate, but it could show the actual level of yourself, right? (Physic are quite easy xD ) Now what I am scared is the actual SPM paper will be much more difficult, then I might faint..huhu..

Maths, erm.....a sure A subject?? not worry much on this sub...avoid careless mistakes then everything is good.

No improvement but dropped in Add Maths. I wish for an A+, but I had done mistakes like "3+3=9". BRILLIANT!! argh....no eyes see..

I don't feel myself deserve for an A- in BM...The 1 mark teacher gave me was so...menyakitkan hati. The mark was add with no reason. If it is added because of my content or peribahasa or anything else then I will be find. But it wasn't, it was added purposely for me to get an A-. I should be very very VERY thankful for that A- and also teacher's help. Thanks...teacher.

BC,thank gawd I get an A- not because of adding marks in essay. Or else I will feel guilty as BM paper...

I need to work harder....I am still far away to reach the target.

No comments:

Post a Comment