Tuesday, July 6, 2010

absent again

sleep 12 hrs again..
slept 10.30 last night and woke up 10.30 today
^^
nice~
yet I still feel the dizziness buzzing around my head
I don't know why I have been backache, neck ache and headache these few days
Can't even concentrate reading -0-

Today is report card day, going to school is such waste of time so I planned to stay at home and rest (sleep late xp) I knew my teruk results and dad is going to take the report card o.0. This time I am doomed.

Still, I m sitting in front of the laptop reading bla bla articles, novel....
Been nagged for awhile then I escaped to my bro's room
I m tired... really tired...and thanks for them comparing my results with others
I m going to ignore these pressure and dive in my own target
I know what I m going to be and what I should do



absent again and escape to the other world of my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment