Sunday, February 7, 2010

I m rust

I was away from computer for one week
Training had been cutting down my leisure time and my study-relax period

My homework is packed like Gunung Everest
I don have enough sleep for the whole week
Even today's training kills most of my brain cells
>.<

I wanna cut off some trainings!!!!! can I??
But when I saw OHM and LCT so kesian and so pia to train us...
haih.....sakit hati lar....
cause I understand tat feeling....
I hate to go through the same feels
It will just recall those bad memories.....waliew...

I m rusting...
Rusting on recovering
Rusting on discovering
Rusting on controling
Rusting on everything

Still I cant and I dont hav the opportunity to reject some of the "heavy-duties"



p/s  Looks like I m not the only one angry of tat "walao-eh" Moral teacher, tats good, pecat her!!!

-and I m not the only one being hurt-

No comments:

Post a Comment