Saturday, January 9, 2010

Refresher Course

Having my lunch at Lotus before attending the refresher course.
nh had get herself a brace @v@ looks weird...will get with it soon gua~

We have been ss-ing before the course starts. I m sure there will b pictures everywhere now~
Sq's idea lo~ mau take photos with her only gua...wakakaka
Well, nothing much about this course...just for the last module
It makes us feel =0=!!! shud we b here??

After the course, we are pek-cek ing with the training schedule
and again I threw my tantrums on chun han
sorry!!!! But u really concern on the wrong topics...mayb our channel and frequency dint match~
those conversation make me feel down
make me scare of our next training =X


p/s   Ur eyes are not giving the usual sign, they look cloudy and so many tiredness. Is there anything disturbing u?? I know tats not my business yet as a friend I ll still worry ~

p/s   I m thinking of him when I saw him. I have to avoid him to get him from my mind. >.< complicated~

No comments:

Post a Comment