WooHoo.....surprise!!!!
I m sure everyone has gone for studies and revisions~Don bother me...I m nicely alone as usual...
Cut!!! I know what are u all thinking, but I have to say that U three really left me out A LOT!!!
Willing to having recess v ah han and ah chin...but it will make me feel like the third person...+.+
so I give up this mind...
Don tell me u three have duties, don tell me u three have ur own topics and don tell me that I can diffuse between u all...
I tried and tried...I had never got into three of u...
I m trying to be understanding, I m understanding....but understanding doesn't mean telling each other how friend we are and only "pop" out when undergoing really really really down mood with "Tell us how are u, what happened to u. we are not the tapeworm in ur intestine..."
Don't u know, what I want is as simple as abc. I want ur concern...HELLO!!! notice me please....
I am at the MOST side when u all are giggling...mind to let me join u???
No need to answer me...I already know ur answer...is a yes...and everything will repeat again like a cycle..
I don mind u three come back late whether got duties or just want to slack from those stupid period
I don mind u three go out right in time (u all nvr late for that, except for sej and completing works) without staying lil bit more to avoid me alone and I understand...U NEED TO EAT..I know..
I don mind u three keep giggling urself about the laugh u all created...
I don mind always sit at the side doing my own things like alien in ur planet and only laugh with u all after keep asking "what??what had happened?? what I missed?? Tell me lea...."
I really don mind
I really don mind
I really don mind.......will the situation be better if I say:"actually I mind all of this?"
I don think so...and our friendship might corrode a bit...
Mine principle----never make friend sad, never let them cry, never let them quarrel...
Yet, my heart is bleeding each and every time I think of this...
Okay I feel good now...just want to express...See!!I am good and nice!!I m still smiling^^
can I cry now...I m not good at all...
Dont get hurt with this blog (I don mean to hurt anyone purposely)...I will be worried of u...Dont start wondering what true friends are (we are always true friends as long as u took me as ur friend)...I will be worried of u too...Dont struggling urself (dont kept everything, u will be happy when discussing v us)....I will be worried....Dont get affected by my blog...or not I don know where else to express my stupid feeling
I m strong, the zhiyin u know is tough and strong!!! Strong enough to overcome this^^
I am okay..I will be okay...I am sure will be okay...
Just let me express once and there will be no more..k? Thx...
=Friends 4ever=
i noe..u will alwaz strong...like a grass.. which never bend it head down... GAMBATE,fren!!!all of us will alwaz be wif u. XP
ReplyDelete