n I m going to use it too^^
"procrastination"
I have to admit tat...I kept procrastinating...
... ... ...
"okay, I will study later, 3pm..sure I will pick up my books n bury in it"
--18/9 Friday,1pm
... ... ...
"erm...i think later, let me finish tis novel first^^"
--18/9 Friday,3pm
... ... ...
"aiya,reading novel also consider as study mah...tomoro only pick up my revision book larh"
--18/9 Friday,11pm
... ... ...
"adui,morning tuition very kiko..study after I wake up larh,go have a nap sin~"
--19/9 Saturday,3pm
... ... ...
"ey...I want read novel larh..tak ade mood read revision book >.<"
--19/9 Saturday,7pm
... ... ...
"opps,so late jor...tomoro sure study go sleep..tired~"
--19/9 Saturday,2pm
... ... ...
"wah...afternoon jor...havent have my breakfast..sleep too late lorh"
--20/9 Sunday,12pm
... ... ...
"walao,tak ade mood I wan facebook!!!! Stupid bro, move move!!failed~"
--20/9 Sunday,2pm
... ... ...
"haiz..watch tv larh..."
--20/9 Sunday,3pm
... ... ...
--21/9 Monday
"yea..I woke earlier than him..fast fast go on9 sin~facebook I m coming~"
Which means...until now...I havent touch a single part of my books..it stays thr producing web and spiders...

gotta be more hardworking...mom kept giving house work too...
My~
I m lazy...lazy!lazy!
no mood...NO MOOD!!
keep procrastinating
No comments:
Post a Comment