watching fruit basket recently
goin to finish it...
but
I don think i can finish it tis week>.<
tis will a busy week
buzz buzz buzz
finding some blank period and pick out dad's laptop start writing blog
busying the whole day try to finish one type of the items
tired
well...
actually i can giv it to summone else
and call for help
but
i don know how to let ppl help me...
furthermore, those i ask ppl help...had done so badly..
i hav to redo and tis take more times
facing problem of distribute work for others...
and problem of scaring things turn out badly...
I m really really sorry to her(she is in the same department v me)
cause I had plan everything, I rarely think about her, I don even ask for her opinion
I don care about her feeling
I m not a responsible and not cooperative person..
really sorry for her....
I m vry apologise....Is vry hard for u to group v me...
cause I keep doin things alone but not in group..
really really sorry....
I don know how to express to u..
pls...forgive my careless...
sorry
No comments:
Post a Comment